Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Menu

Back to it after a month of R&R, we reopened March 1st ready for the gear up to the busy season.  I will likely be changing my menu once a month, so hopefully I will be posting with some regularity.  Hopefully.  Right now we are spending time staffing and interviewing in the hope of building a team that will make for a successful season.  As of now, I will be the restaurant chef, but I am taking the duties of the Beach Chef until we hire them.  So, heres some food... 

Ban Seared Branzino
Shellfish risotto, mussels, braised artichokes & fennel salad

Lamb Navarin
Lamb stew, Turnips, Carrots, Fava Beans and Confit Potatoes

Potato Crusted Salmon
Sauce Vin Blanc, Spring vegetables and Micro Greens

Salumi Platter
Marinated Olives, Roasted Pepper Salad, Pickled Cipplolini Onions

No comments:

Post a Comment