Wednesday, August 17, 2011

West Coast Yummies

Worlds greatest doughnuts?  Earlier this year I had the luxury of traveling and eating up the west coast, I found some exceptional sweets and I just wanted to highlight a couple of those.  First stop Voodoo Doughnuts




The maple bacon bar











The Voodoo doll.
Its filled with jelly!








Apple Fritter, VooDoo doughnuts is located in Portland Oregon, click the "voodoo" for a link


Change your day Irish coffee...
People say its the original, Contains large quantity of Tullamore Dew

The Buena Vista Cafe
2765 Hyde St (@ Beach)
San Francisco, CA 94109













And when it comes to food and California,


  Bouchon Bakery for macarons.

Pumpkin, Pistachio, Lavender








More to Come, I am sorry to those who follow the blog that its taken me so long to post.  Stay tuned


















No comments:

Post a Comment