Tuesday, January 10, 2012

November - December

My last post was the lead up to my becoming the restaurant chef at the WCC Sports house.  September started my time as the official Chef, responsibility was now mine to create menus, control food cost and work toward making my cuisine exist at the Westchester.

Menu additions:
Duck Rillette with mustard vinaigrette and beets

Beet Cured Salmon with warm fingerling potato salad

Sauerbraten with rustic spatzel

Coriander Crusted Escolar, bok choy, cucumber salad and ginger-soy sauce

Poached Pear and Roasted Beet Salad
Pistachios, pickled shallots and red endive

Fall Green Salad with pumpkin seeds, cider vinaigrette and ewes milk blue cheese

These are dishes from my first menu change and some specials from October fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment