Sunday, October 16, 2016

Long time no post.... 

Back to it, regular posting and information sharing. its been a busy year, adjusting to a new state, Palm Beach County Florida is now where I call home... A new Job, an Especially exclusive club in Southern Florida... and since my last post an entirely evolved outlook on life.  My goal... weekly posts.  I want this blog to serve as a sharing of ideas and a look at my life through evolution.  I have a  few story lines in mind and hope they can provide you something useful.  My current projects include...

CMC Preparation
Building Legit Concepts, LLC
Mentoring
Being Happy in all areas of my life

Stay tuned and tell a friend, ask a question, leave a comment... Lets have an amazing existence.


Jerry

Mise en Place, Determines our trajectory toward success!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment